Wednesday 9 March 2011

Listening:  DOA (Death of Auto-tune) - Jay-Z, Children's Story - The Game, Rapture - Blondie
Watching:  Not as much TV as I'd have liked as my social life keeps interfering with my real life!  But I've watched The Godfather 1, 2 & 3 and Seasons 1-7 of Peep Show in the past week.  I also saw the Born This Way video and absolutely hated it; it's repulsive and only redeems itself when Gaga is in a bikini/dressed as a skeleton.
Reading:  Remember in this post from two weeks ago I mentioned that I'd started a book?  Well I haven't actually progressed with it at all, it's always in my bag but with my attention span I can't read unless I'm locked in my bedroom with no distractions!  I've become so unintelligent.
Wearing:  These lovely shoes that I got in the Russell & Bromley sale for £35, Models Own nail polish in Juicy Jules, these lipsticks, and my hair in a tousled side ponytail.
Wanting:  To break my weight-loss plateau and I'd like wooden flooring in my bedroom to replace my make-up stained carpet.
Eating:  Sugar snap peas, mini carrots and Reese's Pieces.
Buying:  Today I got my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar and got GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer to try out.
Dreaming of:  Skimpy clothes, summertime and hopefully attending college in August.

No comments: