Tuesday 22 February 2011

"divinely dazed"

I started a book yesterday and these two words stood out to me in the first chapter, though I think I read it out of context.  It referred to priests but I just thought that it was so lovely and decided to apply it to myself - I've always loved alliteration.  I'm constantly in a daydream of some sort; I'm a huge thinker and I get distracted easily.  I have so much going on in my head that I'm not the best to converse with as it can be difficult to keep track of the numerous tangents that I go off on.

I sometimes fear falling off of the treadmill at the gym because my mind is other places or I'm too busy looking around at other people.  I find it really difficult to focus and the only thing that really seems to help is playing certain music really loudly.  These are some of my favourite songs that are helping me right now:






















At first I was pretty disappointed with "Born This Way" because I thought it was so awfully cringey and just nothing like I wanted from Gaga, but now I love it.  It's so upbeat and catchy and I can't help but to smile when I hear it - I really am a sucker for some inspirational lyrics.

As much as I love my MBTs for walking, I'm starting to find them a little heavy to wear when exercising.  I saw these in a magazine last week and I think I'm going to get them in the next couple of months:
















They are the Reebok Easytone Reeinspire trainers and they cost £101 with my chosen customisation; which I think is very beautiful although I'd have preferred the gold to be slightly more gold!  Oh gosh I am just so fit and healthy - I'm going for a cigarette to reward myself.

No comments: