Wednesday 26 January 2011

I'd really like to concentrate on something I enjoy; although I don't mind working in the shop, it's not exactly what I had hoped and I think I'd like to work towards having some sort of a career in the fashion industry.  As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I thought my way in was to work my way up in retail but when doing slightly more research and exploring different options it seemed that I would have to have something else behind me.  I'm not sure exactly yet what sort of a route that I'm hoping to take or how I'm planning on doing things but I think that this is what I want.  For the first time in a long time I feel excited and optimistic about my life.

I've had my brother staying with me for the past couple of nights and it has been really fun, I haven't seen too much of him as I've been working a lot but it's just so nice to have someone close nearby.  We went to a gig with my friends at Mono last night and then for dinner with Cici tonight, he has an interview for university tomorrow and although I've enjoyed his company I kind of can't wait to get my own space back.

Tomorrow I'm going to work, I'll hopefully fit in a little time at the gym afterwards and then make an appearance at Kirsten's birthday party.  I should probably wash my hair at some point also.  I've bought a hair growth treatment from the Lee Stafford brand at Boots, I don't think this is for balding men and have  been assured by the packaging that it's for "hair that never grows past a certain length".

My shallow goals for the next wee while include:

  • growing my hair at least 2 inches by june
  • losing 14lbs, going to the gym 3 times a week
  • moisturising everyday
  • maintaining the faux glow I spend so long on each week
  • whitening my teeth to Hollywood perfection
  • ridding myself of all spots
  • attempting to stay on the right side of blonde
I just want to be perfect, I think that's totally understandable.

No comments: