Thursday 13 January 2011

I don't know what I'm doing with my life so I've decided to take up blogging, again.  I have high hopes and expectations but not an attitude to go along with them; I don't make things happen and just wait around hoping that, by chance, I will become a muse to someone.  Do I really want to continue on this path of selling expensive shoes to wealthy people whilst I languish in the stockroom?  I don't really know what I want and I suppose that is half the problem.

I do, however, know that I want to be lovely and take nice pictures and have a hobby that I enjoy and I think blogging will be just that.  I would like to think that I am one of those effortlessly cool girls that likes the right kind of music, instinctively knows what to wear and wakes up each morning looking perfectly dishevelled, but I most definitely am not.  I wear too much fake tan (or sometimes not enough), I like mainstream rap and hip-hop and "get ready" in ten minutes max for work.  My flat is always, always a mess and my clothes are never ironed.  I love fashion, but I rarely buy clothes and I have a number of vices.

Oh gosh, I'm just so "quirky" and "individual" aren't I?  Such a loose cannon.  Sick.  Someone discover me quickly before I become any more self-centered.

No comments: