Wednesday 16 February 2011

I said to myself that I wouldn't go to bed tonight until my room was clean and tidy and, although I left it until around 10PM to stop being distracted by everything and actually start putting things away, it's finished.  I won't dread waking up tomorrow and being surrounded by clothes, dishes and magazines strewn all over the place and I'll hopefully have an amazing sleep.  During cleaning I discovered that I had a fairly sizeable amount of our dishes in my bedroom:

4 wine glasses
9 mugs
2 plastic beakers
7 spoons
2 knives
1 fork
2 bowls
3 glasses
and a ramekin

How sick is that?!  That's probably not even the worst haul ever.  I'm just waiting for my sheets to finish drying and so I decided to do a comedy take on the popular  "What's in my bag?" post:





























Highlights include:

15 tea bags - Slim Plus and Green tea
Nars Orgasm blush, Hoola by Benefit bronzer, Viva Glam Gaga 1 and Impassioned lipsticks by M.A.C
4 packets of cigarettes (3 are empty)
Moleskine and 2 Sharpies
iPod
Teeth whitening gel
Stain removing wipes
Airwaves Cherry Menthol chewing gum and Werther's Original candies

I'm disgusting I know - my manager points it out every time I leave the shop, as she has to check my bag to make sure I'm not stealing shoe polish or insoles or something.  I'll sort it out one of these days.

No comments: